How to have a Green Eco Friendly Labor Day
Posted by Norman Fong
Happy Labor Day, Monday September 3, 2012. The last day of summer can be used to make your lifestyle eco friendly, green. Here are some suggestions that will help you also save money.
- Buy your picnic supplies at a local store that offers local, sustainable produce and meats
- Use a reusable bag for all your purchases and when transporting items
- Leave your car in your garage, carpool, bike, or take public transportation
- Change all your lightbulbs to CFLs
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Recycle everything you can today. Learn new ways to recycle items.
- Stick to organic, sustainable, and local products today.
- Eliminate your junk mail
- Start using a reusable bag
Celebrate Earth Day by doing something new and eco friendly, while helping to educate others. Earth day needs to be every day, not just a once a year event.
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed.