New Peco rebates have been added for 2012.
Utility Company Peco Energy has a bunch of programs and incentives to help save energy and money.
- $15 back on Refrigerator recycling or Freezer recycling
- Up to $300 rebate on furnaces and boilers
- $400 rebate for converting to natural gas
- PECO Smart Home rebates for select EnergyStar appliance or heating, cooling system pay up to $100. Covers air conditioners, heat pumps, and more. Expires 12/31/2012.
- Save up to $120 with Smart A/C Saver
- Home lighting – Discounted Home Lights
Questions, call 1-888-573-2672.
Always check your local utility’s web site for rebates before you buy a new item. We recently bought a new dishwasher that had a $50 utility company rebate that was not advertised by the store. They fulfilled the rebate in only 2 weeks. Green your home and get cash back. Most rebates run through December 31 or while funding is available
Federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credit
Be sure to also take advantage of the Federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credit. This Federal tax credit can save you money in addition to your utility companies’ promotions. It applies to many items including: Wind Turbines – GeoThermal Heat Pump – Solar panels.
Additional Resources for more information
Read our article: Ways to Save Energy, Money on your Energy Bill – It is full of tips to save you money.
Interested in Solar? Read our article Are Solar Panels for Me?
Other Power Utility Company Rebates
For Northern California Energy Rebates see: PG&E Energy Efficiency Rebates
For Southern California see: SCE Rebates or Southern California Edison Rebate for Energy Efficiency
For San Diego see: SDGE Rebates, SDG&E, or San Diego Gas and Electric Rebate for Energy Efficiency
Energy Efficiency Rebates for other locations.