Posted by Norman F, January 30th, 2017
New rebates have been added for 2017.
Utility Company PSE&G or Public Service Electric and Gas has a bunch of programs and incentives to help save energy, go green, and save money.
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program – Receive $50 or $75 for recycling your old, working refrigerator or freezer.
- $50 or $75 rebate on new Energy Star appliances including Clothes washers.
- Up to $400 rebate on furnaces, boilers, water heaters Exp 12/31
- $1200 incentive for solar domestic water heating system. Exp 12/31
- Up to $500 rebate on Central Air conditioners Exp 12/31
- Up to $500 rebate on Geothermal heat pump, heat pump Exp 12/31
- New Jersey my have a new solar Incentive program based on a rebate and additional Solar Renewable Energy. It is transitioning to a new firm. Certificates or SRECs that you earn by generating solar power, and then sell back to your utility.
Questions, call 1-800-854-4444.